Invisalign's® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted.
Best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
If you would like your teeth straightened but don't want people to see your metal braces, Invisalign is a great alternative.
Ask our Olathe dentists about the benefits of Invisalign and what it can do for you and your smile!
What is Invisalign®?
- Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign® Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position.
- You'll visit our office about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case depending on your smile.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
To learn more about Invisalign,
call Esthetic Enhancement in Olathe, KS at (913) 829-9222!