Galileos'© technology extends diagnostic X-ray imaging potential in the fields of implantology, endodontics, periodontics, oral/maxillofacial surgery and orthodontics. The visualization tools available in the software enables us to reduce risk in different treatments, plan surgical interventions, coordinate planning treatment with colleagues and explain treatments to patients with greater clarity and accuracy.
We want you to receive the best dental care possible, that's why we invested in the latest technology in dental diagnostics, the Galileos® 3D Dental Conebeam. It enables us to provide our patients with:
- Lowest radiation possible
- Quick, easy and comfortable scan of the mouth, face and jaw
- Immediate virtual diagnosis and treatment planning in one visit
- More security and less time during surgery
- Easy sharing of images with referring doctors
See our Blog for more info