Dear Valued Patients,
Please note the following new practice requirements effective since May 18th, 2020. These new measures will keep you and our staff safe.
- When you arrive at our office, please remain in your vehicle and text us at (913) 829-9222 with patient’s name, vehicle color & model (signs will also be posted).
- Within the next few minutes, a team member will come out to your vehicle to take your temperature & ask a few precautionary questions.
- Assuming it’s safe to proceed, they’ll escort you in for your appointment.
Additional Safety Protocols
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We’ve made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions and take care of any co-payments.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms (cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, sore throat, etc) and/or have a temperature above 101 F, when you arrive, your appointment will kindly be rescheduled.
- If you have a mask, we graciously ask that you wear one for protection & we ask that you use provided hand sanitizer, and gloves, prior to entering the building.
- Appointments will be managed with extended, staggered office hours to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients throughout the office at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Thank you for being our patient, your cooperation is greatly appreciated during this difficult time. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.